With over 60 years of combined experience in sales,
appraising antiques and collectibles, Willmatt Hill Estate Sales is the best choice for your estate , moving or consignment sale. Our professional team, known for their honesty and fairness will handle all aspects of your sale – from initial planning to the execution.
For Free Initial Consultation, please call 612.462.2293
Your Total Solution for Appraising , Estate Sale, Relocation Sale, and Downsizing Sale needs.
Willmatt Hill Estate Sales and Appraisals
- We respond to the needs of families, executors, attorneys, business owners, and real estate agents to achieve their goals of liquidating the contents of homes and commercial property while achieving outstanding sales results.
- We help trust and estate attorneys, estate administrators, probate courts to identify estate value and appraise household and antique prices of the assets. Our staff is trained to spot the rare, unique, and valuable items most people overlook. We scour EBay and other online auction sites to maintain a knowledge of today’s prices.
- We can coordinate all the details of liquidating personal items, cleaning out the home, organizing and executing the sale of goods, and offer services of emptying the home completely. Let us help you so you can deal with more important things. With one phone call you can take away the worry and headaches
Please Note: All sales are final, and all items sold as-is
Willmatt Hill Estate Sales and their employees are not responsible and not liable for removal of purchased items from our sales. Purchasers of the items are responsible to remove the items by the last day of sale, unless special arrangements would be made with the management of Willmatt Hill Estate Sales. Purchasers are responsible for their own safety and for maintaining the condition of the item purchased during the removal process.
Willmatt Hill Estate Senior Relocation Services
What sets us apart from “moving companies”?
Compassionate team of employees
Experience working with seniors
We are insured and bonded
Our experience shows we rate high in customer service
We enjoy working with seniors
- Complimentary initial consultation
- Determine if an estate/moving sale or donation of excess household items is recommended
- Determine if client is in need of selling collectables, jewelry, coins, sterling, etc.
- Set and provide timing and action calendar
- Review dimensions, space, and storage in new location
- Determine furniture/furnishings/decorative/wall decorations/and all essentals to be moved
- Carefully and professionally pack and mark items to move
- Move and unpack clients possessions in new location
- Hang wall decorations, set up lamps, television, cable
- Check in with client within two days to be sure all is satisfactory