2213 East 86th St.
Bloomington, MN 55425
Saturday, March 8
8:30 to 4:30
(numbers at 8:00)
Sunday, March 9
8:30 to 3:30
We simply reached the limits of our client’s house, including 26″ truck full of furniture (all of it is very good)
This home is packed with a treasure trove of unique collectables from all over the world. We will be giving more information regarding what we find throughout the week.
Antique furniture: Gorgeous settee with a carved wooden frame, Oak Bowed Glass China, Curio Display Cabinet, Occasional tables, Rocking chairs
- Antique chests
- African artifacts including spears, shield, masks…
- Asian – Bhutan, Laos, Yemen, and many other swords and knifes.
- Papua New Guinea Head Hunters – Headdress, shell necklace, talisman, and bracelet.
- Ivory, fox ivory, and bone carvings
- “Who’s next?”, C. W. Smith’s, bronze 3/100 – was commissioned by Oregon State Sheriff Association. In conversation with C. W. Smith’s we found that he was sheriff in Oregon before taking art as full time vacation. Out of 100 only 20 were cast $1,000
Beaver State PENDLETON Woolen Mills SIOUX STAR Wool Blanket Decor 64 X 75
- Vntage Roseville Pottery Green Apple Blossom Vase 385-8
- Franklin Mint Christmas Bike 1:10 Die Cast Harley Electra Glide Model Motorcycle
- 46 PC SET WALLACE ROSEPOINT STERLING
· Kitchen Table with 6 chairs
· Very large Doll Collection including: Barbie, ( Designer Barbies by Bob Mackie, Donna Karan, Byron Lars The Jewel Essence Collection) Barbie porcelain, Ashton Drake Galleries, World Doll, Elvis, Gone with The Wind, Marilyn Monroe, Ashton Drake Gene, Lee Middleton, Franklin, heirloom, Ges Gesch…
· China Sets (Paragon/Queen Ann and Queen Mary, Fitz and Floyd, Keita)
· Gorgeous Costume Jewelry – most antique/vintage
Seal skin lamp
RARE Griswold #31 cast iron Danish Cake Pan egg poacher p/n 963
Ronald Reagan 1985 Inauguration Invitation Signed with the ball invitation and picture of the With House (framed)
Keep checking each day as we will be posting more photos and detailed information.
For more information please subscribe to newsletter on this page and we will send you details about our sale and directions. (only to our subscribers)
Willmatt Hill Estate Sales and their independent contractors are not responsible and not liable for removal of purchased items from our sales. Purchasers of the items are responsible to remove the items by the last day of sale, unless special arrangements would be made with the management of Willmatt Hill Estate Sales. Purchasers are responsible for their own safety and for maintaining the condition of the item purchased during the removal process.
Willmatt Hill Estate Sale does not handle real estate sales or have a consignment store due to the inherent conflict of interest with estate sales business.
Willmatt Hill Estate sale is Accredited Member of Better Business Bureau with A rating
We do not “presell” or give anyone our prices in advance of the sale.We treat everyone equally.
Volume discount available on certain items, please ask.
All sales are final, and all items sold as is.
Know someone in need of moving, downsizing, or estate sale? Refer Willmatt Hill Estate Sales, and ask us about incentives for you.
Call (612) 462-2293
It is our intention to give an accurate description to the best of our knowledge and note any defects that we may be aware of. However, Willmatt Hill makes no guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information given on any merchandise Everything is sold AS IS, WHERE IS. It is the sole responsibility of you, the buyer, to judge the value, condition and authenticity of merchandise and purchase accordingly. We do not guarantee the value, condition or authenticity of any item. Everything is sold “as is”. We disclaim responsibility for any opinions expressed by Willmatt Hill or others as to value of any item. Please preview and inspect all items before offering to purchase. All sales are final. All sales are final and sold AS IS.